Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally...a loving breakthrough with Gizmo  (Read 900 times)

Blondy40

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
Finally...a loving breakthrough with Gizmo
« on: September 23, 2011, 01:42:00 PM »

First, I would just like to say that this site is great..all of the people who truly love their animals and have rescued some from such neglectful situations. It is so sad to hear and see people who abuse animals as there is no excuse for it but thank goodness for the lucky little furry souls who end up in loving homes. Kudos to all you "rescue" Moms and Dads out there.

Anyway, just love to share a happy or cute story once in a while. My Gizmo, a TOV Tan male, and one of 5 chins I have...well he is probably the most "stand offish" of all 5 chins....been the hardest to get to a really trusting point with me. Last evening, I went into the chinny haven for treat time and Gizmo came right up to me and put his paw in my hand (it was like we were holding hands  :blush2: :)...AWWW..I melted..the cute little furry butt...He loves me!!! (and/or he was sucking up as he was well aware there was a goji berry or raisin coming in the next few seconds!!  :2funny:)  I choose to believe the first reason!  ::silly:: ;D   

dianah

• Appreciation points: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Finally...a loving breakthrough with Gizmo
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 02:19:48 PM »

awwww very sweet :) i love when they do that <3
Pages: [1]   Go Up