Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My new Breeding Trio :) Thought id share since im new  (Read 1613 times)

Seymour04

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
My new Breeding Trio :) Thought id share since im new
« on: April 08, 2011, 07:32:47 PM »

My Girl Snowball

;)

My other Girl Trixie

My Man Casper

Their cage but has recently been a lil revised

Debbie.nl.ca

• Breeder
  • Appreciation points: 30
    • View Profile
    • Debbie's Newfoundland Chinchillas
Re: My new Breeding Trio :) Thought id share since im new
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 07:30:36 AM »

Beauties  ::nod::
So have the girls given birth together yet?
I have a trio but only one female is producing, the older girl gave up before I added the second. Thought it might coax her along but no.
Debbie.nl.ca

Seymour04

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My new Breeding Trio :) Thought id share since im new
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 10:33:14 AM »

Beauties  ::nod::
So have the girls given birth together yet?
I have a trio but only one female is producing, the older girl gave up before I added the second. Thought it might coax her along but no.

**Before i got the girls (purchased together) they had both had babies around the same time. Both girls were housed with another girl and were all bred with the same male. Snowball my white girl had her babies first and since this was the ladys first time she removed her to a new cage. 2 days after Trixie and the other girl had babies on the same day and were kept together until babies were old enough to be rehomed. She told me they helped care for each others babies :). I havent had them long enough to know if snowball and trixie will do well with babies together since we havent had any yet. They are very bonded so im hoping for the best. Both my females and my new male are all doing very well together. No more fighting. They have all been together for about 4 weeks. By what they lady told me from when they had there babies in jan they should go into heat around the 20th so ill post if breeding happens
Pages: [1]   Go Up