Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bud & Charlie -pics  (Read 2185 times)

Courtney

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
Bud & Charlie -pics
« on: June 17, 2010, 06:34:52 AM »

Charlie is my parrot fish, I have had him since he was a fry. And I just got my FH, Bud about a week ago, do any of you know when they really start to colour up?

My FH is settling in well now, he's eating and he has tons of energy. I just can't believe how much he goes crazy for food now. It's amazing. They get along great so far but if the FH gets too aggressive for Charlie Im getting him a 120 gallon for him. That's my back up plan, any excuse to get another tank, lol. I am going to anyway.

Bud is a bit to skinny but I will fatten him up.

Six Chinchillas<br />Two Jack Russell Terriers<br />Two Parrots<br />Four Fish Tanks

kelly1277

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Bud & Charlie -pics
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 09:20:03 AM »

curious what FH is? I love your parrot! I just think they are such neat fish. I bet if you do have to get a bigger tank your parrot will love it!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind"
Dr. Suess

Courtney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 07:03:10 PM »

Thanks!  ;) Oh sorry, Flower Horn. Well they are in a 75 gallon right now and I plan to get a 120 for them. If they start fighting the parrot will stay in the 75 gallon and the FH will go in the 120 alone.  I have had that parrot for ages, I just love him. He is so full of personality it's amazing. He's getting so big too.
Six Chinchillas<br />Two Jack Russell Terriers<br />Two Parrots<br />Four Fish Tanks

kelly1277

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 11:14:02 AM »

Oh ok.  Either way still big tanks for them. Hopefully you wont have any issues! I have had my 3 parrots for 4-5 years now maybe alittle longer and they are pretty big. So you like the cichlid fish then? Are those your only cichlids? Have any african cichlids?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind"
Dr. Suess

Courtney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 12:30:32 AM »

Oh yes, big tanks. If it gets out of hand I have money set aside for a 120 gallon for Bud (FH) and keep Charlie (BP) in the 75 gallon. I have a convict tank, 75 gallon with fry of couse. In it is a jelly bean parrt baby with a massive hump on his head and some kind of cross breed convict. I have goldfish, guppies and 2 african clawed frogs so yes I have more tanks, lol.

Courtney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 12:31:17 AM »

ps

Can you post a pic for me of your three parrots?
Pages: [1]   Go Up