Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Of My Babies Have Been Adopted  (Read 1249 times)

cusunfireguy

• Appreciation points: 4
    • View Profile
2 Of My Babies Have Been Adopted
« on: February 08, 2010, 06:57:21 AM »

Hi everyone!

Well, 2 of my kits have been adopted.  I was hoping that not giving them names this go round would make it easier, but it didn't!  I was so sad to see them go.  But on the bright side, they went to really good homes and people that really wanted them.  One lady was from Anderson, SC and a huge Clemson fan, yuck!, Go Carolina!  Her team short comings aside, she is just totally in love with him and he did really good on the trip.  He is so social that he is already taking treats from her hand and sitting on her shoulder.  I guess that's a testimate to my socialization skills!  LOL, not really, just play with them alot.  My little girl went to a really nice young couple.  They had been doing their research for almost a year before commiting.  I was impressed by that and the fact that when I quizzed them, they got the answers right!

So, I still have one little pink white boy.  Gonna love him extra hard till he finds a home!

Steven 
Steven Mobley<br /><br />\"Free Schapelle Corby\"!

chinclub

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 66
    • View Profile
    • Lowcountry Chinchillas
Re: 2 Of My Babies Have Been Adopted
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 01:58:44 PM »

I'm so glad you found good homes for them.  It never seems to get easier but it helps to know they are going to be loved.  And I agree...Carolina Rocks!

Lowcountry Chinchillas

Walterboro, South Carolina
Pages: [1]   Go Up