Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ferret Nation 142 cage with custom made deep metal pans  (Read 4626 times)

renesmee

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Ferret Nation 142 cage with custom made deep metal pans
« on: August 11, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »

The cage is practically brand new. It was given to me by a friend who used it for her ferret for just a month before her ferret died. She gave it to me for my chinchilla, and I got the pans made for it, but then I ended up with a prevue cage that I liked better. It has deep metal custom made trays, because the plastic ones it came with are not safe for chinchillas and also because it prevents a mess. It is very big. It is 5 feet tall, 3 feet wide, and 2 feet deep. I'm asking $215 because the custom trays were $50 each and are unused and the cage is basically new. I am located near Allentown and Whitehall, PA. I can meet someone but I will drive NO MORE than one hour, unless you live less than two hours away. If you are less than two hours away then I will meet you at a halfway point. Email me at renesmee74@yahoo.com if you are interested or have questions. I can also ship at your expense.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 10:37:23 AM by renesmee »

Lost

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ferret Nation 142 cage with custom made deep metal pans
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 12:35:59 PM »

A picture of the product you're selling would probably help you actually sell it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up