Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A random update: they like each other?  (Read 1864 times)

Jenova

• Appreciation points: 6
  • Cheech ^_^
    • View Profile
A random update: they like each other?
« on: February 27, 2008, 09:04:13 PM »

Chong was really, really pining. More than usual and Cheech kept on going to see him. I was really worried. I tried letting him out, cuddling him, but he was just going mental. I took him in my arms to see Cheech and suddenly they were fine with each other and she let him mate her. ???
She keeps trying to mother him and clean him and give him chinnie kisses and he keeps on mating her, everywhere, I'm afraid he's going to hurt himself by falling off a ledge or something. And is he ever going to stop? I'm worried for Cheech now. Will he actually leave here alone?

But suddenly they like each other. I'm so confused. I think maybe Cheech came into season. All I know is that the only thing cuter than my Cheech and my Chong must be their babies.  :)

nemue

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
Re: A random update: they like each other?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 11:07:02 PM »

That's excellent! 

Jenova

• Appreciation points: 6
  • Cheech ^_^
    • View Profile
Re: A random update: they like each other?
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »

We left them on their own for the first time today. I was so scared but when we came back they were still cuddling. It's so CUTE. :::grins::
And Chong finally seems happy. He's eating and drinking fine in her cage, but gets jealous if I try and stroke Cheech, he has to run over and start grooming her to get her attention away from me. I hope it lasts and that she won't just come out of season and suddenly try and eat him or something. ???
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 12:49:55 PM by Jenova »
Pages: [1]   Go Up