Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Chinchilla girls for sale  (Read 3188 times)

briwayjones

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
2 Chinchilla girls for sale
« on: August 28, 2007, 08:17:17 PM »

I have two Chinchilla girls for sale.  I can no longer devote the time I should to them and have become allergic to them.  So I'm looking for better homes for them.  They are not bonded and in separate cages.

Silky
2 year old Hetero Beige Female
Silky is laid back and just goes with the flow.  She rarely says or complains about anything.  She loves running on her wheel.  She loves being pet in her cage but doesn't like to be held at all.  And loves to be scratched under her chin.  If you let her out of her cage to play she'll go back to it when she's done playing.  She doesn't like having a house believe it or not.  She'[/img]s not friendly towards and can't be put with other Chins.  She's very friendly with people though.
*She comes with a 2'x2'x42" Superpet cage.  It has wooden shelves.  A wooden base that allows the original base to be slide out for easy cleaning.  The original plastic shelves if wanted.  Water bottle, food bowl.
She's fed Mazuri food and doesn't like Traditions food.
$150

Sophie
About 1-1/2 year old Standard Female
Sophie is a sweetie.  She's a little character when she gets rambunkious and runs around her cage.  She'll jump all around her cage and hang upside down on the top of her wheel against the side of the cage.  Or she'll hide under her hammock and occasionally sleep in it.  And she loves sleeping in her house.  She's very ticklish and doesn't like to be pet in her cage and acts more shy.  But she doesn't mind being held.  If she gets bored or wants attention paid to her she'll squeak sometimes.
*She comes with a 2'x2'x2' Superpet cage with wooden shelves.  The original plastic shelves if wanted.  Hammock, water bottle, food bowl.  She has a homemade wheel but it's too small for her and she doesn't run on it anyway.  But she likes to play on top of it.  The poor girl has a hole and slit in one ear and a scar on her nose from a run-in with Silky but is still cute.  I think she would get along with other Chinchillas fine.
She's fed Traditions food.  She has soft stool if she's fed Mazuri food.
$100

I'll get some better updated pictures up.  Both pictures are from when they were babies.

My name is Brian
briwayjones@hotmail.com

I will be on vacation from 9/1 - 9/8.

Pages: [1]   Go Up