Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Males Available in March -- AZ, SoCal, NM, and TX  (Read 3106 times)

ChinchillAZ

• Will work for chins
  • Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
    • The CHINformation Organization
Males Available in March -- AZ, SoCal, NM, and TX
« on: February 17, 2007, 11:30:55 PM »

T05 (Dark Ebony male)
Born 01/18/07
Sire: Kuma
Dam: Delilah
Delilah's sire's sire is a First Place Show Winner and her dam is a Bowen Standard.
Current weight: 120 grams at 4 weeks old
Available for $150

T06 (Dark Ebony male)
Born 01/18/07
Sire: Kuma
Dam: Delilah
Delilah's sire's sire is a First Place Show Winner and her dam is a Bowen Standard.
Current weight: 120 grams at 4 weeks old
Available for $165

Price may be negotiated within reason. Discounts are given when multiple chinchillas are purchased. All chins come with a care package that will last for approximately two weeks. This package will include pellets, hay, and treats. Additionally, all pedigree information for the chinchilla will be provided. Pictures of the chinchilla may be burned to CD upon request or can be sent via email.

Shipping is currently available while the whether is cool. Delivery may be possible to Southern California, New Mexico, and El Paso. Pick-up can always be arranged.

For more information, you can check out http://www.chinchillaz.org for terms of sale, additional pictures, and such. Please feel free to email me at info@chinchillaz.org with questions or for more information. I'm more than happy to help!   :::grins::

ChinchillAZ

• Will work for chins
  • Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
    • The CHINformation Organization
Re: Males Available in March -- AZ, SoCal, NM, and TX
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 11:17:27 PM »

These boys are still available.  Unfortunately, I will be unable to deliver to places more than about 2 to 3 hours away until mid-March, as I have no days off until then.    ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up