Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Variety of information  (Read 2523 times)

endrisx5

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Variety of information
« on: January 25, 2007, 08:31:44 AM »

http://thezoo.gotpetsonline.com
I have a message board started for Chins, but I'm not a chin breeder, just a first time owner. I just started this site and am curious as to what people think. the hardest part is getting people to start posting. Its a free site right now but I hope to upgrade here in a few weeks. I have posted pics, and greatly encourage everyone to send me pics so that I may post their loved little furballs as well. Let me know what you think and what I can do to make it more appealing. I also encourage breeders to leave their info under the breeder forum. I have links to great sites, some product reviews, which i also encourage others to send me their products and reviews so I may post them. Right now, being free, I don't have a way for you to post anything other than messages yourself, but I'm working on that so in the meantime, please stop by, say hi and have a look around. If you would like to become a guest to have your own forum, please email me your email and a password you would like to use. Again, I'm open to all ideas!
Amanda
Pages: [1]   Go Up