Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something that is hard to believe  (Read 556 times)

Mannybilly1030

• Appreciation points: 2
    • View Profile
Something that is hard to believe
« on: November 19, 2014, 02:50:21 AM »

Its going to be a month that i have my puppies and they ran in my room today which i thought would be a good idea since there still babies to introduce to my chins. I thought one or the other would react in a bad way and both smelled each other with no signs of stress or anger towards each other. Now that i think that my friend is planning on giving me her 8 month old ferret for me to keep. Yes ik thats not a good idea for a ferret and chinchilla to interact since ferrets are predatory animals. My idea is to house them in the same room BUT when the chinchillas are going to have play time have the ferret in my dads room then when playtime is over put chins away and then bring in ferret. I have looked over my room for ways the ferret could possibly get to the chin and as from what i see theres no possible way but still dont wanna take a risk so im thinking of putting a thin blanket over the chins cage. I have spoken to my dad about it and we dont have no more room in another room since my dad, my grandfather, and the guest room is accupied already so thats a boo boo for me now. But im still finding ways to ferret proof my room before xmas. BTW i dont know if you guys remember i had put a post about how my chins didnt like hay well i ordered from Kmshayloft and they eat more then before. I get 3rd cut timothy hay and they both munch on it when they want. I do stick more then a handsfull of hay so they have extra to play with or to...well like always pee on it lol so yea thats a case closed now just my number one worry is the proofing of my room.maybe ill buy a play pen thing and barricade around the chins cage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up