Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ferret Nation  (Read 1092 times)

Mannybilly1030

• Appreciation points: 2
    • View Profile
Ferret Nation
« on: March 29, 2014, 09:49:16 AM »

hi so recently I got a new Ferret Nation Cage because the stores I went to don't carry Critter Nations.... yea so she said to look online and I looked and I go look on the Store Critter Nation is not Listed there. so I got a ferret nation, but my question is can still hang things on the sides still? im getting a glass water bottle and a few ledges.

respond asap please

kageri

• Appreciation points: 44
  • # of Chins: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Ferret Nation
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 12:25:58 PM »

Of course.  Here's one of ours

We've since switched it around because we made it a double.  There's now a big shelf on the left under the hole to the next level and then the small shelves going around in decreasing height until the last one on the right sits in front of the wheel hanging on the door. 

The ebony pair cage

We're working on wood shelves and wheels for the rest.  Water bottles fit easier on the FN than the CN.  You have to bend the bars to shove the nozzle through a CN.  Wheels hang easier on an FN.  The lightest cheapest wheel is the silver surfer and it cannot be put on a CN without cutting something either on the wheel or the bars.  Other heavier wheels have broken CN bars for many people.  They have to put a brace on the back or even going down from the top to spread out the weight.  Flying saucers you can also put a board or brick under to keep them from bending down as much when chins use them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up