Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R.I.P Chinchi  (Read 2144 times)

Chinchi

• Appreciation points: 0
  • # of Chins: 1
    • View Profile
R.I.P Chinchi
« on: March 19, 2014, 11:57:49 AM »

Today at noon my chinchilla Chinchi passed away from a bacterial infection that had grown into his lungs. Love him so much and I am upset I won't see him in his room and/or cage anymore but I think it's better for him since he won't suffer anymore. He cared a lot for me and didn't want to show me how bad it was until it got critical and got noticable even he was trying to act normal. The vet said his chances where not good but still had them and didn't put him to sleep. Although he did give him meds that made him calm down and breathe easier.
 Today I sat next to him, telling him I love him and want away for one minute. When I came back he...., he didn't want me to see him die... I think it would be selfish to feel sad now because he is finally resting in peace and won't suffer anymore. Only I have the problem that I won't see him again.
 He is my little brother and won't be easy for me to live without him because he was the only thing that could make me happy. But it was for his own good. He passed away in his sleep and wasn't wheezing... He was just really tired, hungry and thirsty, he wanted to give up already.
 Don't think I haven done absolutely everything for him. I did and the vet did also. After I realized he won't survive I stayed with him and tried to comfort him.
 It was going to happen some day sooner or later (he was almost 6 years old but had more time to live here). Rest in peace little furry brother... You will always be missed and loved.

Snickerdoodlesmom

• Proud mom of Snickerdoodle
  • Appreciation points: 11
  • # of Chins: One
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.P Chinchi
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 05:47:29 PM »

So sorry for your loss.
- Dvora, Snickerdoodle's Momma
Pages: [1]   Go Up