Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Got sick  (Read 932 times)

GrayRodent

• Chinchilla Club and CBO Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 153
  • # of Chins: 2
    • View Profile
    • Chris Hamilton
Got sick
« on: May 07, 2013, 07:56:17 PM »

There's a mighty terrible stomach virus going around. It's the worst I've ever experienced and it has been going around my family and they pretty much say the same thing. Anyway, here's what to expect when it's your turn to drive the porcelain bus! My real bathroom actually has that nauseatingly pink porcelain on the toilet.

Note: I made some improvements to the artwork after I started feeling better and updated it.
http://www.chinchillaclub.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4155.0;attach=2821;image

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:15:37 PM by GrayRodent »
I'm a programmer not a chinchilla breeder. I learn by asking questions just like you.

lilchinchilla

• Appreciation points: 16
    • View Profile
    • Chinchilla Park Place
Re: Got sick
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 12:41:16 AM »

Hope you feel better. I haven't had a stomach virus since that super bug back in 2006... that was quite the knock down deadly one and it came out of nowhere. One minute, you're fine, next minute you're so sick, you have to do like am army crawl to the toilet, because you can barely stand up...

You are making me wonder if my son doesn't have this stomach flu though. He's been really not well today, and stayed home from school. He basically lived in his bedroom or the washroom for the most part of today... He's the only one in our family that is sick right now. We thought it might be some sort of food poisoning from a restaurant we went to the other night, but you are making me wonder now.  :-\

GrayRodent

• Chinchilla Club and CBO Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 153
  • # of Chins: 2
    • View Profile
    • Chris Hamilton
Re: Got sick
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 05:01:02 AM »

It appears there is a strain of norovirus going around from Australia. Apparently it is very difficult to sanitize and it takes only 20 virus particles to cause an infection. My advice with this one - if you think you're gonna hurl utilize the trash can and the throne at the same time. That's all I'm gonna say about that...
I cannot remember being so sick before.
I'm a programmer not a chinchilla breeder. I learn by asking questions just like you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up