Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: chinchilla pictures?  (Read 1039 times)

chinchillapals

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
chinchilla pictures?
« on: March 28, 2012, 01:25:21 AM »

i am creating small chinchilla programs like mouse chasers some of you may remember neko the cat
also i am making screen sitters or some people know them as screen mates little programs that look pretty
i wanted to know if anyone wants their chinchilla used in any them if so send me some pics of your chins to shop@candlepotions.com
i will submit all my work to Jami and she will make them available on the site if not i will make them available to you with her consent
any pics may or my not be used i will try to include all of them you will just have to download the finished products to see if you see your chinny
please submit only your own pics not photos from the internet please no logos or watermarks in pics
thanks for any help on this bye for now ...Tami
p.s.i can do this without help from you but i think you would get tierd of the same chins over and over and its fun to see your little babies shared all over

mojito

• Appreciation points: 10
  • # of Chins: 2
  • chinchillin'
    • View Profile
Re: chinchilla pictures?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:37:34 PM »

I have some on my photo album but I'll email those and any extra cute ones I can snap of my boys to you :)

chinchillapals

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: chinchilla pictures?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »

thanks so much that would be awesome i am working on a few new ones now but i dont want to use the same chins over and over
my next screen sitter will be a potions lab in the enchanted forest
i have one ready called enchanted night as soon as i have a chance to turn it over to jami it should be available to everyone like i said if she passes they will be available on my site that i havent build yet i got side tracked here lol building it will be no problem but i love it here bye for now ...Tami
Pages: [1]   Go Up