Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Additions to profiles!  (Read 2619 times)

chinclub

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 66
    • View Profile
    • Lowcountry Chinchillas
New Additions to profiles!
« on: September 06, 2006, 03:45:42 PM »

Now when you give someone an appreciation point you will be asked to give the reason so the person knows what they did that was wonderful!  There are also two new links on your profile showing who you give points to and who has given you points.  Unfortunately, it only started recording the data today so all old points given before I installed this new feature are still anonymous.

Also, don't forget everyone now has little guestbooks at the bottom of their profiles so feel free to leave little messages or comments to your friends.  Unfortunately it doesn't send a message to the person letting them know someone has signed their profile so you may want to send a little pm telling them to look.  And check on your own profile every once in awhile to see if anyone has left you something.  :)

One last thing...Those of you with websites can add pictures to your profiles.  Notice mine has pictures of my chinchillas for sale.  All you have to do is place the Img tags before and after the URL of your photo. So mine might look like  (img)http://www.mysite.com/picture.jpg(/img)   Just change the ( and ) to [ and ] .  I have to use the ( in my example so it wouldn't really try to show a picture.

Lowcountry Chinchillas

Walterboro, South Carolina

Misskitz

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Additions to profiles!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 08:48:22 AM »

Cool!
"don't let nobody tell your life is over......be every color that you are!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up