Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New member  (Read 1238 times)

SlitherinSisters

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
« on: September 11, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »

Hello everyone! I'm a proud new chin owner! I got a momma and a baby and they are the cutest things on the planet. We had a couple chins growing up, but my family just recently got back into chinchillas a few weeks ago when my sister got a 6 week old black male. I absolutely love him! The first thing I do when I visit my parents is hold him! So I kept my eye out for a chin, and found my two!

I have a regular old zoo! Dogs, cats, rats, snakes, chins, and on the farm horses!

I'm sure you are wondering about my name. It's the name of my small business/hobby. I started with one ball python a few years ago and it kind of spiraled out of control, lol. I don't know the exact number of ball pythons I have right now, but I know I have a least 23.

Here are a few pictures of them, these are some of the morphs (fancy ball pythons), the picture of the three together are normal ball pythons

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:02:01 PM by SlitherinSisters »

chinclub

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 66
    • View Profile
    • Lowcountry Chinchillas
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 05:50:39 PM »

I would love to say cute snakes, but to be honest they freak me out!  :o    :D My father would certainly appreciate them.  He is sharing his love of snakes with my son who would love to own one as a pet.  We did have a corn snake growing up which I did actually hold, but that was it.  Hopefully you will find some other snake lovers on the forum.

Congrats on your new chinnies though.   :::grins::

Lowcountry Chinchillas

Walterboro, South Carolina
Pages: [1]   Go Up