Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new chin breeder from London England  (Read 1154 times)

chincity

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
new chin breeder from London England
« on: September 07, 2011, 12:53:34 PM »

:) hi folks I'm I'm 24 and have owned chinchillas for the last 6 years i started off with rescuing a beige male called gizmo from a pet shop he was in such a bad state, broken tail, bald from fur biting, blind, bleeding feet and ears. i couldn't leave him there i took him home and he was adorable so friendly almost as if he was grateful. he was quite old when i got him i reckon on at least 8 or 9 sadly 2 years ago his health quickly took a turn for the worse and the vet couldn't help and he passed.
i still have his cage mate we bought to keep him company a standard Grey male gadget who is paired with one of our females a charcoal female Maizy.
i have a wilson white female molly who is on her own as her standard grey cage mate Maggie passed last year.
my most recent members are a breeding pair violet female Rosie and standard Grey male Timmy.
Rosie is expecting a litter or kits very soon within the next week or so. I'm very excited for the preparation of their arrival.
i also have other pets a German Shepard who is scared of my chins and 2 horses Ive had for 16 years.

Blondy40

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
Re: new chin breeder from London England
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 01:02:19 PM »

Welcome, welcome, welcome! It sounds like you have your hands full!  ::nod::
Pages: [1]   Go Up