Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: weird scents makes for a ticked off chin!  (Read 990 times)

Blondy40

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
weird scents makes for a ticked off chin!
« on: August 23, 2011, 09:12:12 AM »

I am basically on a set schedule with all 5 of my furry buddies...so at approximately 8:00PM, it is chin treat time. On some occasions, my daughter's goldfish will get fed at the same time. The other evening, I fed the goldfish their flakes and then proceeded to feed Kingston (a black velvet) his cheerio...WOW...he must have smelled the goldfish flakes and did a rolling click clacking sound (thoroughly disgusted with me!  ::tickedoff::). Once I washed my hands and then tried again, he was fine but it was so funny..they are all such balls of furry individualistic personalities...I LOVE it!  ;D rofl   

AnnieHank

• Appreciation points: 6
    • View Profile
Re: weird scents makes for a ticked off chin!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 12:43:03 PM »

Haha, it's funny how everything has to be done according to their rules. They're basically terrorists in fur coats!  ;D

chincity

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: weird scents makes for a ticked off chin!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 07:49:53 AM »

my chins also have to be fed in order my wilson white female is on her own and loves attention so she must be fed first, she knows its dinner time. then my grey male and black velvet must be fed otherwise they bicker and my male gets really stroppy. then last but never least my breeding pai who have fantastic manners and im trying to tame my male as he is very shy i dont think the previous breeder handled him at all.
my wilson white female refuses to eat any human food and if you dare to offer it to her shes shrieks and threatens to spray you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up