Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Male Chins for Sale in MA  (Read 2538 times)

diep80

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
2 Male Chins for Sale in MA
« on: June 02, 2011, 12:00:41 PM »

I have two male chinchillas that I have owned as pets since January 2006. They were wee lil kits when I got them and I am very reluctant to sell them but I also own two dogs and am now 7 months pregnant with twins. I am afraid I will not be able to provide the care and attention necessary to my pet chinchillas once I have two human babies of my own, so I am selling them to somebody who can better care for them. I will miss these little guys dearly, as they are the cutest and sweetest little fellas. See below for more info...

Chinchillas for sale:
"Zen" - Black velvet male born 10/22/2005 in NH from breeder Kecia Santerre of Furry Flowers.
"Cloud" - Violet male born 11/05/2005 in RI from breeder Alan Andler of Chinchillas RI.

Special Needs: These two males have been together since January of 2006 so they are bonded and need to be sold together and stay together as family pets. Please keep them together in the cage that is included in this sale. Their diets consist of Oxbow Chinchilla Pellets, Oxbow Timothy Hay, Oxbow papaya tablets, rose hips, chew sticks, and filtered tap water. It is best if they continue on the same brand of food or are introduced to a new brand very gradually since they have sensitive stomaches if their diet changes.

Location: Woburn, Massachusetts (I'll provide address for pick-up)

Price of Sale: $800 or best offer (cash only)

Included in sale: The 2 chinchillas described above, 1 fully assembled "Chinchila Mansion" from Quality Cage (qualitycage.com) that includes all accessories they currently use (cage stand, shelving, shelf guards, ledges, water bottle, pellet dispenser, hay rack, exercise wheel), and a play pen with all toys and accessories included. I will also include any remaining food pellets, giant box of hay, and treats that they have not yet eaten. Basically, every chinchilla-related item that I own will be yours for the price above. I can't remember exactly how much I spent on all of these items but I can assure you it is much more than the sale price.

Please let me know if you're interested! I will send pictures if requested.

Thanks,
Ellen Hermance
Pages: [1]   Go Up