Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 male chinchilllas in need of short-term foster home - URGENT!  (Read 2262 times)

marrria

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile

Hello,

Thank you very much for reading this post.  I have two male chinchillas, Monk (aka Tiny) and Leon (aka Piggy).  They are brothers and they are four years old.  They are healthy and happy.

I have been living in Ecuador since the end of September through a Fulbright grant to complete a project here.  A dear friend of mine has been taking care of Monk and Leon for me in Chicago during the past months, but she is suddenly not going to be able to take care of them anymore.  She will be having to leave her apartment on May 23rd. 

We are in a spot here, and I'm hoping that someone might be able to take care of Monk and Leon from now until September 15th, when I will be back in Chicago. Unfortunately, no one I know is able to take care of them for me and I am worried. 

They have a cage, a flying saucer wheel, wooden house, a non-drip water bottle with metal shield, a carrier, and come with supplies (Oxbow Chinchilla Deluxe pellets, hay, some Carefresh bedding, total enhancer supplement, bath dust and bath house, chew blocks and lava bites, treats, petromalt, styptic powder).  I will be able to pay for the additional supplies they need between now and the middle of September.  They have a great vet - Dr. Connor at The Animal House of Chicago - in case anything comes up (which I would also of course pay for).

I am not able to offer monetary compensation aside from paying for their supplies because of my situation right now.  I don't have an income while I am here in Ecuador; just a monthly stipend to cover living expenses.  I'm hoping someone might be able to donate their time to take care of my little guys.  I would be thrilled to make a trade and help you out in some way when I am back in Chicago to return the favor. 

Thank you very much for reading!!!

Sincerely,
Maria
Pages: [1]   Go Up