Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Babysitter?  (Read 1397 times)

sarahlydear

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Babysitter?
« on: March 27, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »

Hello;
So this is my last year of high school and this coming August I start college. I had several plans on what I was going to do with my boys. The first involved a lady I knew that previously owned chinchillas but the more I got to know here the more I felt she wasn't up to taking care of my boys (not trying to be picky but I do have some standards). Then I was going to get my first few years done online and then full time physically at a school so I could live off campus and just keep the boys living with me. Well I won a $40,00 scholarship to a great school that requires you to live on campus all four years. Super excited about that! But looking for the boys...right now my 13year old little brother is willing to watch them but I'd like someone more equipped and knowledgeable about chins to do it.

If anyone is interested I would provide you with all the chews, toys, food, bedding (I use fleece but I'm willing to change if it would help) and hay they would need; you won't have to buy anything extra and of course I'd pay for any vet bills that may come up. I am also going to be offering payment but please bare in mind that I will be a full time college student.

My boys are easily handled and done so on a daily basis, they are very outgoing and love to climb on people. Also they are very well behaved and usually a stern name calling convinces them to stop what ever they are doing and they come when you kiss. Though they are chinchillas and will get in trouble upon which you just want to strangle them because they are so stubborn about getting out from underneath the dresser! :doh:  ;) 

Right now I just need a safe place that will let them out and give them attention. (My brothers idea of play time is setting them lose and then reading a book.) And even if you could just commit to a semester that would be wonderful! 

Please, please, please even if you're just considering or know someone who might be willing let me know. Either comment on here and send me an email: purplebananas15@yahoo.com. I am going to be asking questions and wanting to get to know you but that's just to make sure you know your stuff and will take proper care of my boys.

sarahlydear

• View Profile
Re: Babysitter?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 04:15:08 PM »

Oops I forgot to put where I'm at. I'm in the upper North-East part of KS.

To_luv_a_chin16

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 08:50:39 AM »

any luck?

what city NE kansas?

congrats on the scholarship

sarahlydear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 03:58:28 PM »

Sorry I haven't been on here a while. I live in Atchison County. And I've found a shelter in TX that's willing to take them if I can't find anyone else. Thank you, I'm pretty excited.  ::nod::
Pages: [1]   Go Up