Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: breeding run cages in MI  (Read 2745 times)

rainbowrotties

• Jacqie
  • Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
breeding run cages in MI
« on: January 18, 2011, 11:19:36 AM »

I have someone I'm purchasing 8 "breeding" chinchillas with no pedigrees from. and I have no need for the breeding run cages as they will not be kept in breeding, so I'm looking to see if anyone in Michigan would like to purchase them from me. I'm asking $60 a cage and there are 6 "cages". There are three of each: 3-hole and 4-hole cages. but I'm only selling 5 cages because I'm keeping one for when there are babies (as all 5 girls are most likely pregnant).

the three hole cages measure: 12inches high by 19 inches wide by 69inches long (each section is 23inches long) with the run at the back.
the four hole cages measure 12inches high by 21inches wide by 48inches long (each section is 12inches long) with the run at the back.

You can pick any 5 and I'll keep the last one. Or if anyone just wants one or two that's fine too. I'd just like them sold so I can get separate cages for all the new chins!
you can reach me through my email at rainbowrotties@yahoo.com
Thanks!
2 cats: Honey Cat, Buster
3 dogs: Destiny, Harley, Riley
9 Chins: Mojo, Foxy Cleopatra, Sherman,Ms. Perdy, Tarzan, Jane,AND a 75gallon fish tank with 20+ fishies!!!!

rainbowrotties

• Jacqie
  • Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: breeding run cages in MI
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 09:08:35 AM »

Does anyone know someone who is in need of these cages? They all wont fit at my house and I have no use for them (except one as a baby cage) so I would like to sell them, just make an offer I'm open to anything!! I just don't need them. Any reasonable offers?
2 cats: Honey Cat, Buster
3 dogs: Destiny, Harley, Riley
9 Chins: Mojo, Foxy Cleopatra, Sherman,Ms. Perdy, Tarzan, Jane,AND a 75gallon fish tank with 20+ fishies!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up