Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BABY  (Read 4078 times)

rainbowrotties

• Jacqie
  • Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
BABY
« on: November 01, 2010, 09:06:43 AM »

I had several rescues in. One is a medium ebony female housed with a female homo beige. After my initial check the beige was not a female, and the ebony was very preg! so they are separated, and I've been watching mom for the last couple weeks. she finally gave birth! she was so big I was expecting at least twins possibly trips but she only had one huge female!!! I'm guessing light tan? she is the same color all the way around her entire body. here are two pics of her at about 4 hours old!!!!
2 cats: Honey Cat, Buster
3 dogs: Destiny, Harley, Riley
9 Chins: Mojo, Foxy Cleopatra, Sherman,Ms. Perdy, Tarzan, Jane,AND a 75gallon fish tank with 20+ fishies!!!!

dianah

• Appreciation points: 22
    • View Profile
Re: BABY
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »

awwww awww awww beautiful :)

jmdebb

• Appreciation points: 28
    • View Profile
    • Chinchilla Supplies
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 10:04:28 PM »

very cute!!
Your One Stop Chin Shop
http://www.tjschinchillasupplies.com/chinchillafood.html
Huge variety, safe, affordable & brand names
:)
:)

gina

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 05:59:17 PM »

::wub::
Adorable Baby! How doing now? Healthy and happy? I just love the personalities they develop as they mature! Looking 4ward to your next photos....
Here's a photo from my files of my child, Nibbles. I also rescued his "brother" Bandit (cage mates since birth) whom shows up on my profile pic. Gotta love 'em...right?
...Aren't they they Cutest when they're Sleeping?... Gina :)

Debbie.nl.ca

• Breeder
  • Appreciation points: 30
    • View Profile
    • Debbie's Newfoundland Chinchillas
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 09:15:42 PM »

Congrats ::bouncyball::
Debbie.nl.ca

rainbowrotties

• Jacqie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 08:24:26 AM »

She is doing very well, I'm trying to get more pictures but mommy is a little over protective and I run the risk of getting bites everytime I stick my hand in there!!!! I get barked at and teeth grinding just feeding her every day!!! lol oh well, baby needs handling so she isn't like mommy!!!!
I'm sticking with my Harry Potter theme (dad is Harry Potter, Mom is Ginny, Mom's cagemate is Hermione) and I'm calling the little one "Luna". Luna is VERY active, runs/ popcorns everywhere. I was letting her run around my bed and she decided she was going to take a flying leap off the opposite side.....I made a dramatic dive and caught her mid-air!!!!  rofl She wasn't too happy about it :flames: ! Although my bed isn't very high I just didn't want a loose baby under my bed....it's too hard to get them out!

Her new "mommy" already came and fell in love with her, explained her knowledge to me (very extensive for a first timer!! :::grins:: ), and is debating names. So she will be headed to her new home around Christmas/new years as long as everything is good.
2 cats: Honey Cat, Buster
3 dogs: Destiny, Harley, Riley
9 Chins: Mojo, Foxy Cleopatra, Sherman,Ms. Perdy, Tarzan, Jane,AND a 75gallon fish tank with 20+ fishies!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up