Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1065 times)

Corrie Anne

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: October 25, 2010, 08:43:19 PM »

Hello, my name is Corrie Anne
I am 27 and have 6 children. 5 girls 1 boy. I also have 2 chinchillas. I rescued one from an owner that was not taking care of her and i told her i would take her and give her a better home. Her children stopped caring for her and the mother did not want to either. I did not know how bad off she really was until i took her out of her cage when we got home. She was severely matted. I took her to the vet and they had to shave her fur, her skin was breaking from them fur pulling away. Thank goodness it is growing back now and she is very happy. I got her about a month ago. I just got Sammy about 2 weeks ago. He is a Hetero Beige i believe and they said he was 1. I think he is much older, maybe even an old timer. He seems to be blind in one eye. When i bought him from someone on CL i went to pick him up. The lady held him the whole time i was there but i had Daphne in my arms. When i got back home, i noticed that his left eye was clouded over and that he favored his right eye. I also noticed that his right back paw is completely up side down. Almost like a clubfoot. I dont know if it was from an accident or if he was born like that, never the less, she did not say anything about his leg either. I thought about it and decided to keep him. He is very well behaved and sweet. I dont think he would have done better anywhere else. I am taking him to the vet after my vet comes home from Vacation. I am suppose to be getting Sammy's cage mate and the cage but i dont know if i want to deal with that lady again.  Sorry such a long hello but that is just me. Enjoy.
Mother to 5 girls(8,4,3,2 and 6 months) and 1 boy(7) Mother to Daphne a 4yrold Standard and Sammy A Hetero Beige(prev. owners said he is 1 but i think he is old)Mother to Frankie a kitten.
R.I.P Daphne 2006- Oct 30th 2010
Pages: [1]   Go Up