Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost one of my little ones  (Read 3105 times)

rainbowrotties

• Jacqie
  • Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Lost one of my little ones
« on: September 20, 2010, 02:49:10 PM »

I just lost Rolly a couple weeks ago. Not sure what happened, but it was so hard finding her. I keep telling myself there was no way to help what happened but its so hard walking in the room and seeing her cage mate all alone. He isn't taking it so well either, he is back to chewing his fur off! but he won't accept any other chin so I don't know what to do for the poor little guy! Just wanted to post, I'm so sad, she is one of the twins I got as a birthday gift for my fiance almost 5 years ago. Her sister Poly is doing well and is expecting babies at the end of October hopefully. I miss Rolly dearly but I've got all my other little ones to help me though it.
2 cats: Honey Cat, Buster
3 dogs: Destiny, Harley, Riley
9 Chins: Mojo, Foxy Cleopatra, Sherman,Ms. Perdy, Tarzan, Jane,AND a 75gallon fish tank with 20+ fishies!!!!

BambiLove

• Appreciation points: 3
  • Why must chinchillas be so cute?
    • View Profile
Re: Lost one of my little ones
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 12:12:47 AM »

I'm sorry for your lost =[ how did you lost her? Did she just ran away?
And about her cage mate, i guess the only thing you can do for him is get him a lot of new toys and hopefully that will keep him busy, let him out of cage to play  :( poor thing...
I wish one day every pet will have a good home and be happy~

Hoppinchins

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 10:34:49 AM »

I'm sorry for your loss

rainbowrotties

• Jacqie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 11:16:42 AM »

No, actually she passed away. After reading my post again it did sound like she might have ran away or something. I'm not sure what happened I check everyone before I go to bed and then again first thing in the morning.  Before I went to bed everyone was busy playing and running on wheels. When I walked into the room in the morning it was very quite (very unusual for my little ones) and as I went looking into cages I found her laying in a corner like she had just fallen over. That was so hard finding her like that...... ::cry222:::  :'(
2 cats: Honey Cat, Buster
3 dogs: Destiny, Harley, Riley
9 Chins: Mojo, Foxy Cleopatra, Sherman,Ms. Perdy, Tarzan, Jane,AND a 75gallon fish tank with 20+ fishies!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up