Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting Gallbladder Removed  (Read 1522 times)

Courtney

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
Getting Gallbladder Removed
« on: August 04, 2010, 06:49:03 AM »

In two days I’m getting my gallbladder removed. I’ve been in terrible pain so I will be out of commission for a while.  But hopefully soon up to posting. They said it’s an out patient operation and not a big one. So I cleaned everything, my tanks and cages and house so I don’t have to do anything. I’m a bit nervous even though it’s a mild operation, it’s still surgery. So if I’m not on for a bit that’s why.
Six Chinchillas<br />Two Jack Russell Terriers<br />Two Parrots<br />Four Fish Tanks

jmdebb

• Appreciation points: 28
    • View Profile
    • Chinchilla Supplies
Re: Getting Gallbladder Removed
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 09:31:24 PM »

surgery is a scary thing.

here is something you might want to know, but you might be different. i'm not trying to be a jerk, but simple warn you...

both my sister and i had out patient surgeries.. i remember driving her home and all the way home she drove me nuts.. go faster, slow down i dont' feel good, go faster.. slow down i dont' feel good.. i wanted to open the door and throw her out.. lol...

well then i had something done years later... i did the same thing.. you are so darn sick from the anastesia that when the car moves you get sick.. but yet you feel like crap and you just want to hurry up and get home. 

good luck
Your One Stop Chin Shop
http://www.tjschinchillasupplies.com/chinchillafood.html
Huge variety, safe, affordable & brand names
:)
:)

Courtney

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Gallbladder Removed
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 11:06:31 PM »

Oh ya, anastesia makes me pretty wobbley. I get them to put gravel in it, lots of it. lol That helps a bit. But ya, I get pretty sick from it. They put me out for a cystoscopy once. But your right I just wanted to go home and get into bed, I layed down in the back seat of the car trying not to throw up.
Six Chinchillas<br />Two Jack Russell Terriers<br />Two Parrots<br />Four Fish Tanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up