Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good By Silly my Love  (Read 4195 times)

Courtney

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
Good By Silly my Love
« on: July 31, 2010, 03:48:35 AM »

I woke up this morning and my baby, Silly passed away. I have no clue why, he wasn’t sick or anything but he was very old. I will miss him with all my heart, he was the clown of the chins. A goof ball and Im going to miss him. This is so hard loosing him. My heart dropped when I saw him this morning. Im so upset right now. I loved him so much. My little goof ball will truly be missed. It’s hard picking up the lifeless body, I was shaking. Im am burring him in the alley were there are flowers so he will always be remembered in that spot. There are lots of flowers that will surround him. If I did it in the backyard the dogs would dig him up. But he was so cute and he loved to race around and jump off the walls in the chin room. I can’t believe Im posting this, it does not seem real to me. I just can’t believe this, Im in so much pain. Non-animal people don’t understand this but it’s like a blow to the stomach.

Six Chinchillas<br />Two Jack Russell Terriers<br />Two Parrots<br />Four Fish Tanks

Blondy40

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Good By Silly my Love
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 07:13:35 AM »

Oh, I am so sorry.  ::cry222::: I never want that day to come..I cannot imagine losing one of my babies..My heart goes out to you..I am sure Silly had a great and happy life with you.. :'(

Courtney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 07:25:25 AM »

Thanks. He was a happy boy for sure. He was a funny little bugger. I have not been able to sleep because I keep thinking of him. I have to take down his cage today which will be really hard.  ::cry222:::
Six Chinchillas<br />Two Jack Russell Terriers<br />Two Parrots<br />Four Fish Tanks

Debbie.nl.ca

• Breeder
  • Appreciation points: 30
    • View Profile
    • Debbie's Newfoundland Chinchillas
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 06:58:26 PM »

::cry222:::Aww I'm so sorry for your loss  :hugs:
Debbie.nl.ca

Courtney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 10:50:43 PM »

Thanks, each day is getting a bit easier. We took his cage down and I was balling my eyes out but it's down now. The chin room looks so empty without him.  ::cry222:::

1newChinmom1

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 09:47:22 AM »

Words seem so futile when a loved one is lost.  :-\ And our little Furry Babies are so dear to us. I hope you find some peace, and perhaps a new love, soon. Take care of yourself, eat properly, rest when you can, visit your friends. We both hope your pain is forgotten soon, and only your happy memories remain.  :::(((

I am certain, somewhere, your little Goofball is bouncing around with our dear, departed Hades. Eating all the raisins they can fit into their little cheeks, throwing alfalfa and timothy hay at each other, napping across each other's backs in the sun that is no longer a threat.  ::nod::

Courtney

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 09:18:56 PM »

Yes, no words can describe what your feeling. They mean so much to us. The happy "silly" memories are coming now. It's been a tough road without him but Im slowly managing, I miss him like crazy.

Yes, they are bouncing around having raisins, cranraisins (a favorite too), eating treats and playing together. They are probably all snuggled up together. I think so. They are at peace.

jmdebb

• Appreciation points: 28
    • View Profile
    • Chinchilla Supplies
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 03:40:23 PM »

oh courtney i am so sorry for your loss.  you are so right, non-animal people do not understand, even animal people do not understand why we love chinchillas the way we do.  and omg when you said how you held the lifeless body in your hands, flooding memories came back to me.  it is so hard, do not worry about what anyone else says to you, you cry until you can not cry anymore.. you talk to him and tell him how much you miss him--but i think he knows that, but it might help you-  you just do for you!!!   ::cry222:::
Your One Stop Chin Shop
http://www.tjschinchillasupplies.com/chinchillafood.html
Huge variety, safe, affordable & brand names
:)

Courtney

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 05:14:12 AM »

Yes, I was holding him in my arms crying. I was deviststed. My mom understands, she was there for me, she knows how much I love my animals. I had them when I lived at home and she knows them so she was so upset when silly passed away. He was such a good ball, I miss him with all my heart. I have lots of pics of him that I have been looking at. Trust me I cried a lot. I do tell him how much I miss him and I have his little syuffed bear on my bed, I hold it sometimes. It makes me feel close to him.

jmdebb

• Appreciation points: 28
    • View Profile
    • Chinchilla Supplies
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 09:14:21 PM »

this might be the last thing you want to hear, but it does get easier.. it really does... my christy died right in my hands... its hard... but ... time ....... is good for many things......

Your One Stop Chin Shop
http://www.tjschinchillasupplies.com/chinchillafood.html
Huge variety, safe, affordable & brand names

Courtney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 11:00:25 PM »

Sorry Christy died in your arms, that's sad, but thnaks. I know in time it will get easier. I just have to give it time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up