Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting a bunny!  (Read 3478 times)

chinchillaboy4

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
    • My myspace
Getting a bunny!
« on: August 26, 2006, 12:32:56 AM »

Were getting our kitchen remodeld and after thats done were going to get a bunny. Weve been talking about it for awhile and my moms been thinking about it since we visited a bunny rescue and they were all potty trained to go in a little corner on newpaper. But we found this store out in issaquah were we get our food now cause its always fresh and they sell mazuri, and that day they had bunnies for sale and my mom just fell for them. She was on and off but after getting to see them and hold them and talked to this show breeder there for awhile she said as soon as the kitchen's done were going to get one. Im looking for some great books on bunnies if anybody knows of any. But im so excited to get one, but we havent told my dad yet and he probaly wont find out till weve already got the bunny. Thats how it happend with all our other animals :)

Debbie.nl.ca

• Breeder
  • Appreciation points: 30
    • View Profile
    • Debbie's Newfoundland Chinchillas
Re: Getting a bunny!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 10:44:37 AM »

but we havent told my dad yet and he probaly wont find out till weve already got the bunny. Thats how it happend with all our other animals

:D
Sounds like my house, I'm the Mom and would bring home the animals. The kids loved it, but Hubby grew up on a farm, and animals meant work.
Now he as bad as the rest of us.
I do remember the look on his face several times when he asked,"what is it this time"? ;D
Debbie.nl.ca

chinnie_luver06

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 11:04:53 AM »

Oh, really?? That's cool, i did want a bunny, but my mom wouldn't let me have one. :'( but i hope i get a chin for my b-day. that's exactly like our house to! ::nod:: We'd get a pet and then dad would come home and see it and he'd be like "What is that?" :D

Misskitz

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 02:58:55 PM »

I had a bunny named "blackjack Dealer" who lived for 7 years. ::)   i hope you love having a pet rabbit!  ::nod::
"don't let nobody tell your life is over......be every color that you are!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up