News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alaska  (Read 3582 times)

Crimson_Ham

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Alaska
« on: June 04, 2010, 11:56:44 AM »

I am trying to find a breeder in Alaska. I'm considering getting either a silver mosaic or a pink white next year to join the family but so far I haven't been able to find anything. In the breeder directory on here nothing came up and in a google search I only found my friend's old site. The breeder I got Dagda from is no longer a breeder... {Right before I got Dagda (but after 3 weeks of communication with her) the breeder's husband died. She decided she couldn't manage working plus her show rabbits and breeding chins and having her 3 dogs herself so she has re-homed all but a pair of her chins.} My friend is also no longer a breeder. Even if I wanted to go with a pet store chin I'd have no luck... on the rare occasion the local stores have any chins at all, they're all standard gray and always male.  ::)
To make a long story short if there's any breeders in Alaska or any members in Alaska that got their chins from a breeder, could you guys help me?

kneesaa

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Alaska
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 01:51:36 PM »

Hi, Where in Alaska are you at?  I used to live there, I would have loved to find a breeder there. I got mine from a pet shop in Anchorage. Shannon
Quyana Shannon Seager
Pages: [1]   Go Up