Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 very friendly males available for adoption in Georgia  (Read 2975 times)

tirzahmarie

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
2 very friendly males available for adoption in Georgia
« on: April 02, 2010, 04:29:26 PM »

hey everyone! I have two beautiful male chinchillas available for adoption in Georgia. I am more than willing to drive a good distance if it means them going to a permanent, loving home with someone knowledgeable about their needs. Meru (pronounced MAY-roo  ::silly::) is a gray, neutered chinchilla about 2 years old. He's very curious and active, and enjoys playing with anyone who will play back - even a friendly dog or cat! Dax is his best little buddy, and he's a dark ebony, intact chinchilla about 3 years old. Dax has a much calmer personality, and the two compliment each other very well. Dax will sit on your hand and loves to be petted and cuddled. Both of these boys are extremely sweet and lovable, and neither of them have ever bitten. I have invested in a beautiful enclosure for them that I would like to go with them so they can keep their familiar home. It is so important to me that they go to a loving home where they get a lot of attention and time to run around and play, and also where they get the proper nutrition and care. If anyone is interested in this pair, please feel free to contact me with any questions. My email is tirzahmarie15@gmail.com and my number is 443-465-5269. Thank you for your time!  ;)

~Tirzah
Pages: [1]   Go Up