Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jo Ann and Debbie  (Read 2874 times)

ahappycamper

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Jo Ann and Debbie
« on: September 24, 2009, 06:25:54 PM »

I just want to tell you two that you two are just amazing and make a great "dynamic duo" when it comes to chinchilla information. Without you guys I would be SO lost with how to take care of Po. I am sure Po appreciates it as well. I can't thank you enough every time you guys help amateurs like me out with chinchilla care.

Jo Ann

• Global Moderator
  • Appreciation points: 59
  • Chinchillas are a little bit of heaven on earth.
    • View Profile
    • Luv 'N Chins
Re: Jo Ann and Debbie
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 08:04:36 AM »

::silly::  Debbie and I both love chinchillas and are more than glad to help other chin parents in any way we can.  We were both "newbies" at one time, too, and know how hard it is to find good information and people that are willing to share it with others.   :::grins::   

There are many others on the forum that are very know ledgable, but do not have as much free time as we do.  Grannies are like that.    rofl 

When we started out, the problem was a lack of information available, now it is often a lack of correct information available... to many are willing to "guess" at the answers rather than say "I don't know."  Many times the answers they give are the wrong ones.  Of course, we often have to go hunting for the answer ourselves ... we're lucky in knowing where to go and who to ask, most of the time.  :::grins::

::howdythere::  Jo Ann

Added after Debbie's comment:   :blush2:  Yes, Jamie is the one to be thanking ... she keeps this site going for all of us.  It's not one of those free ones, either, she pays for it out of her own pocket and does not charge us to use it.   There are many chins still alive today that would not be, except for Jamie's generosity and love for chinchillas.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 06:57:30 AM by Jo Ann »
There are no dumb questions ...
    Only regrets they were not asked ...

Luv 'N Chins (Kid Friendly)
www.luvnchins.com/NewPagesAndArticles.html
My Little Jamie
www.luvnchins.com/AvailableForAdoption.html

Luv 'N Chins II (NOT kid friendly - Medical)
Being re-built! Geocities closed

Debbie.nl.ca

• Breeder
  • Appreciation points: 30
    • View Profile
    • Debbie's Newfoundland Chinchillas
Re: Jo Ann and Debbie
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 05:44:15 PM »

:blush2:
Aww glad to be of any help.

We were both "newbies" at one time

Seems like only yesterday.
Funny thing is I forget how much I've learned until I start talking chinchilla, ;D and remember how much I still need to learn when ever anything goes wrong. :'(
There is always something new and having a place like this to come to lets us share our info & problems.
So we should be thanking Jamie as well for the club, and all it's members for joining.
We just love CHINCHILLAs ::kiss99:: ::bouncyball:: ::kiss99::

But thanks for thinking of us.
Debbie.nl.ca
Pages: [1]   Go Up