Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: If you're woundering were I am  (Read 13781 times)

FluffBall

• Mellissia
  • Appreciation points: 1
  • Buddy L & Snowball
    • View Profile
If you're woundering were I am
« on: August 05, 2006, 03:44:07 PM »

I just wanted everyone to know what is going on with me if I don't answer or talk on the forums as much August is going to be a very very busy month for me and my family first we are going to Kennywood on the 19 (Hubby's work picinic day and for him to get paid he has to go and have fun ...... o no) and then My daughter's 3 b-day we are probably going to have it on the 20 and then on the 25 we will be signing a new lease and will be moving to our new home!!!!!! so the rest of the month I will be packing things up and everything I hardly have anytime left to do any of this stuff anyone want to help? no just kidding. so I am not going to be on the puter that much

;)
Mellissia(Fluffball)
2 Kitties
2 chinnies
2 fish tanks
1 ferret
5 kids (includes hubby)

Joyce

• Appreciation points: 9
    • View Profile
Re: If you're woundering were I am
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 04:30:34 PM »

;)  Hi there and thanks for letting us know!  We do tend to be concerned when a frequenter is nowhere to be seen for a while.   
::fruit:: And have a great time at Kennywood Park, oh my gosh that really brings back memories.   ::silly::  I grew up in that park!   
 ::partyblow:: Enjoy the birthday. 
Have a good move, (well as good and fun as any move can possible be!)  :doh:

See ya when you return!
Chinchillas by the Bay, Virginia

Sweetnessheart

• Appreciation points: 7
    • View Profile
    • 4 J's Plantation
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 07:42:26 PM »

I had been missing you around....!  Just figured you were busy......now we know the scoop!  Keep it together and don't let it get to you to much! With school starting, birthday parties and moving ::Hairraising::  STRESS WILL HAPPEN!   We will be here waiting for you when you get back! ::nod::  Take Care!!
Janice and Jim
http://www.4jsplantation.com

ECBC V-Pres. - Southeast Unit of Ohio Branch

Debbie.nl.ca

• Breeder
  • Appreciation points: 30
    • View Profile
    • Debbie's Newfoundland Chinchillas
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 10:12:59 AM »

I hate moving ;)

we'll miss you, but sure do understand.
Debbie.nl.ca

FluffBall

• Mellissia
  • Buddy L & Snowball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 10:24:20 PM »

:-[ well it is Sunday at 12:16 am in the morning and I am so discouraged I need motivation and well I just don't have it for packing up that is all I have to do for Amber's party is stuff the envelopes with the direstions for those who don't know how to get here and put the invites in the mail tommarrow I still don't know what to get my best friend for her wedding any ideas? I like to get gifts cause they are more personal but figuring out what to get is the hard part.  well I did however just get 2 boxes packed medium sized ones and my boys got me motivated for that one cause they just don't clean their room so I took all the toys that were on the floor and threw them in a box!
I am going crazy with everything
???
Mellissia ;)
2 Kitties
2 chinnies
2 fish tanks
1 ferret
5 kids (includes hubby)

Sweetnessheart

• Appreciation points: 7
    • View Profile
    • 4 J's Plantation
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 09:50:23 AM »

Don't fret!  We have all been there and feel for you! 
A nice wedding gift is something (I think) should be about your friendship.  Not the most expensive gift, but one that means something from your heart and represents your friendship over the years.  For example:  I just gave my girlfriend a handmade basket for her birthday.  She loves baskets so I made her one.  I took a class on basket weaving and there you go!  To me and her that meant more than a very expensive gift.  Are you crafty?  Make her something.  I know you are going through a busy time now, but maybe take the time out and go to a favorite restaurant or take her out for a spa day(nails done, massage...).  That would pamper YOU and HER!  Just a suggestion! :::grins:: 
Janice and Jim
http://www.4jsplantation.com

ECBC V-Pres. - Southeast Unit of Ohio Branch

chinclub

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 66
    • View Profile
    • Lowcountry Chinchillas
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 05:29:39 PM »

I also made something when my best friend got married.  It only took an hour and she really seemed like it.   I went to the store and bought a large plain glass plate, a bottle of Decoupage, and a pretty pack of tissue paper.  I cut out their wedding invitation so that it would fit in the center of the plate and decopaged it to the backside of the plate so that when you were looking at the plate sitting on the table you were looking though it to the invitation.  Once that dried I painted the entire back of the plate with thedecopage.  I crumpled the tissue paper into a ball then spread it out over the back of the plate.  Once it was dry I cut any extra paper from around the edges and them painted the whole back again.  It turned out really pretty.   Add one of those little picture stands to hold it up and it is a nice wedding keepsake.

Lowcountry Chinchillas

Walterboro, South Carolina

Jo Ann

• Global Moderator
  • Appreciation points: 59
  • Chinchillas are a little bit of heaven on earth.
    • View Profile
    • Luv 'N Chins
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 12:08:15 AM »

::silly::Hi Mellissia (aka FluffBall),

I do not envy you the month of August!  Find something to make you laugh at least onece a day and it will pass before you know it!   :D

Crafts are great and most appreciated, because they give that very personal touch ... but ... if you don't have time for that this month ... there are always the practical gifts (a nice set of kitchen gagets, no one ever buys for themselves, but would like to have), on a more personal note: Lavendar sented candles (sensual) on a clear glass plate with a little personal touch accent added, or a sexy, but tasteful, gown set for the bride (both will enjoy), then there are the good ole ones they usually get two or three of ... toaster, mixer, blender, ect.

We'll miss you on the board, but hang in there!  Pictures of your new home, please!

::wave::
Jo Ann
There are no dumb questions ...
    Only regrets they were not asked ...

Luv 'N Chins (Kid Friendly)
www.luvnchins.com/NewPagesAndArticles.html
My Little Jamie
www.luvnchins.com/AvailableForAdoption.html

Luv 'N Chins II (NOT kid friendly - Medical)
Being re-built! Geocities closed

Summer

• 4everchins
  • Appreciation points: 6
    • View Profile
    • 4everchins
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 09:28:53 AM »

:) I know how moving can be with nothing else going on. ::pull hair:: Have a GREAT move.  :::grins::

FluffBall

• Mellissia
  • Buddy L & Snowball
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 09:00:19 PM »

just to give everyone a little hint on why I have no motivation on moving is that since me and hubby have lived together 8 years doesn't seem like much but it does to me but any way we have moved 1 a year until this last time we actually lasted here for 2 years and I usually have everything just about packed in the first week that we decide to move abd then I am not so sure we are going to now cause my landlord's assistant when I asked her if we could use our security deposit for last month rent she said no and then I told her that my neighbor did for her rent and then she said well ok and she was also going to have the manager to call me back and this was on Fri cause she was on the other line she never called back and nothing on sat so I gave the deposit to the new landlady with by the was is the same rental company and then on monday I got a message around 3:00 saying now I can't use the security for my last mmonths rent and the rent was due on that sat so now cause she never called me back I have to pay a late fee so then I called the new land lady and she said that she would talk to them for me and see if she can work something out and well I hope so
and then today I found out that my new neighbors that moved in transfered their deposit to this place which was run by the same company and I was told that they don't do transfers? what is up with that?
well as for the making a gift I thought of that too and I like the platter idea love it I do do some crafts but I do quilting more I am new to it but love it and there isn't enough time to quilt her something anyway unless I did big blocks maybe then it would be possible but not sure I will be on the puter for a while longer than I thought  because of the problem well I will talk to you later before this turns into a book.   ::chinhappy::
I chose green this time cause it is a calming color but purple is my fav!
2 Kitties
2 chinnies
2 fish tanks
1 ferret
5 kids (includes hubby)

Debbie.nl.ca

• Breeder
  • Appreciation points: 30
    • View Profile
    • Debbie's Newfoundland Chinchillas
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 04:26:01 PM »

We seem to have a lot in common, if it's raining I'd better get ready for the storm, because it gonna pour.  :doh:

and then today I found out that my new neighbors that moved in transfered their deposit to this place which was run by the same company and I was told that they don't do transfers? what is up with that?
Another system out of whack ::pull hair::

The sunny side, it has to be resolved at some point some how, so sit back and wait. |hugs|
Things have a way of working themselves out, and ranting helps so rant away. ;)
Debbie.nl.ca

FluffBall

• Mellissia
  • Buddy L & Snowball
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 08:22:58 PM »

Things have a way of working themselves out, and ranting helps so rant away.

that is sooo true well the new landlady got something for me I have to pay my last months rent and the old management will give me my sec deposit with in 5 days for my pet deposite so that cancels that out but that leaves the late payment of 50 that I would've avoided in the begining if they wouldn't have lied to me but I am not going to offer it I will pay my 760 and if they want the 50 then they can have it but if they don't ask it saves me 50 for taking a chance but by talking I feel better thanks things are starting to get better :)
2 Kitties
2 chinnies
2 fish tanks
1 ferret
5 kids (includes hubby)

Chins To Love

• Appreciation points: 6
  • Serenity
    • View Profile
    • Chins To Love
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 06:44:15 PM »

I hope it all works out for you, and hopefully they will realize that they didn't give you a straight story, and let the 50- slide. I hope things get better soon, sometimes these boards really get you through things, it is so nice to have everyone to talk to, I know it always makes me feel better. Keep us updated, and at least have fun putting all your stuff in your new place. Happy B-day to your daughter.
Julianne,  Proud ECBC member

Chins To Love
Fresno, CA
www.chinstolove.com

FluffBall

• Mellissia
  • Buddy L & Snowball
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 09:14:39 PM »

Thankx so much it is starting to get better I am decoupaging that plate invitation idea it was a great one I just didn't realize that her wedding was this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: ::pull hair::
with everything going on this month went by soooo fast so far and no one ever told me that the 12 was this weekend I have been telling everyone my schedule for the month and well Sean (hubby) just asked me if I was going to have enough time to do the plate and I didn't even get to the store to get the stuff until tonight and I ran into micheal's last min. they were in the process  of closing and locking the doors but the manager let me in and I also went to bed bath ans beyond and got her a couple little things on her registry I just hope that the plate turns out thanks for the idea
2 Kitties
2 chinnies
2 fish tanks
1 ferret
5 kids (includes hubby)

chinclub

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 66
    • View Profile
    • Lowcountry Chinchillas
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 06:40:37 AM »

Your welcome.  I'm sure it will be beautiful!  If you have the time I would love to see a picture when itis done.

Lowcountry Chinchillas

Walterboro, South Carolina
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up