Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: baby boy and baby girl  (Read 1564 times)

renesmee

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
baby boy and baby girl
« on: August 11, 2009, 08:19:27 PM »

Well, this is extrmemly hard to do... but I have two little babies for sale. They won't be ready until October 12 though. I know it's a little early to post, but I figured I would get it out early. (If I sell them now, it might be easier to give them up?)
Their mom is Dark Homo Ebony and their dad is standard. They are both Whitewoods lines.

The girl is ebony. She is $225. She is either medium or dark ebony, but I won't be able to tell for sure until she grows some more.
The standard boy is $110.

I can accept a deposit of $50 for the ebony and $25 for the standard if you want me to hold them. The deposit is nonrefundable if you decide to back out of the sale. I will refund it if for some reason I would back out.

I am located near Allentown and Whitehall, PA. I will drive up to one hour to meet you, unless you live less than two hours away. If you live less than two hours away, then I will meet you at the halfway point. I will not ship.

Email me at renesmee74@yahoo.com if you have any questions or would like to see pictures.

Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up