Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad Weather  (Read 1609 times)

Petco Chinchillas

• Appreciation points: 3
  • My Baby, Fluff Muffin
    • View Profile
Bad Weather
« on: July 13, 2009, 09:30:36 AM »

Last night we had some bad storms, and I hate storms. Especially the ones at night.  Well, I was on here last night during the storm,  :doh: which was really stupid, to tell ya`ll  about  and that I had my  :chin: chinchilla downstairs with me in a little crate.  I always do that when severe storms come. The scary thing is that I was typing when I heard my sister say, " It looks like a hurricane out there!!"   ??? Like 30 seconds after she said that we lost all power!  ::scaredspeachless:: And then lighting  ::sadtears:: flashed, and the power came back on. Everything came on, all except the computer! :o I was thinking, Okay did I just break the computer???  The bad thing was my dad wasn`t home, but I am on the computer now!  Thankfully, there were not any tornadoes! We are all safe!! ;)

Did any of you get any bad storms? ::shrug::
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 09:32:18 AM by Petco Chinchillas »
God Bless Chinchillas!

aaa18256

• Appreciation points: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Weather
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 10:32:51 AM »

We got some bad storms here I know the thunder was so bad it sounded like a bomb going off scared my boyfriend out of the bed :2funny: he was sleeping at the time. But I don't think the power went out  ::shrug:: But I am glad you all are alright and there weren't any tornados. Some of those storms can be pretty bad.  ::scaredspeachless::
Pages: [1]   Go Up