Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Business Card Maker  (Read 3407 times)

chinchilla.nikki

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
    • Chinchilla  Estates
Business Card Maker
« on: April 10, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »

Hello--Has anyone ever used the "Business Card Maker" on the Breeders Org. section under advertising??  I have been having a problem with it.  I can't get it to change colors. (although I have done exactly what Jamie tells me to do). She has been very busy & hasn't responded to me.  Also, when I choose a logo (picture) it doesn't appear on the business card when I preview.  Another thing is the fact that the font size won't change.  I'm beginning to think it is ME--although it is pretty self explanatory.  We have purchased some colored business card quality printer paper, so the color really doesn't matter, but the rest of it won't work either.  Please HELP me :doh:
                               JANE   
Chinchilla Estates******Jane, Ricke & Petra
   Caring family of chinchillas

chinchilla.nikki

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
    • Chinchilla  Estates
Re: Business Card Maker
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 11:16:56 AM »

Well. I got things to work on the business card maker.  The only problem I am having now is it won't print.  I don't know what's up with it.  I don't have a printing problem when I make my flyers.  When you click onto "create final card", it doesn't do anything.  Does anyone know anything about using this feature?   Thanks--JANE :-\
Chinchilla Estates******Jane, Ricke & Petra
   Caring family of chinchillas
Pages: [1]   Go Up