News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ballet  (Read 5731 times)

balletgirl

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
Ballet
« on: November 09, 2007, 09:45:31 PM »

Hi hi!!  Does anyone on here do ballet?  I love it!!  I just started pointe.  I also do classical and lyrical.  If you don't do ballet, do you do any other styles of dance?  I also do tap, jazz, and hip-hop, but ballet is my favorite!!  :)  Sometimes, when my chinnie stands on his hind legs, it looks like he is trying to bourree!!  It's so cute!

chinclub

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 66
    • View Profile
    • Lowcountry Chinchillas
Re: Ballet
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 05:39:37 AM »

I loved dance!!  I did it from the time I was 5 years old right up until college.  Then marriage and kids came along and the thought of putting on a leotard and tights now is just terrifying with my fat body!  :D 

I did ballet on pointe, jazz on pointe, tap, and clogging. I think jazz on pointe was my favorite.  I really miss it!!   I'll have to pull out some pictures so those of you who have meet me can be shocked at how skinny and in shape I used to be!  :2funny:

Lowcountry Chinchillas

Walterboro, South Carolina

balletgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 09:20:10 AM »

Ooh!  Jazz on pointe sounds cool ::silly::  I'll have to ask about it at my studio. 

Deanna

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 12:08:34 PM »

I love to dance!!!
Dancing is my hobby. I am currently taking hip-hop lessons every Saturday at 11 AM to 12 PM. In my life span, I have taken tap, ballet, pointe, hip-hop, jazz, and acrobatics. I began to dance at the age of 3. Then, at the age of 4, singing came into my life. And at 10 (current age), so did chinchillas! But that's another story.  :::grins::
I love Otis!

balletgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 11:34:13 AM »

I love to sing, too.  I take private voice lessons and have been in choir for as long as I can remember.  I also love to act.  I've been in a few musicals.  And I've always loved dancing.  And there's always time for my chinchilla! ::chinhappy:: :chin:

Deanna

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 06:32:28 AM »

I like to act, too. I'm in my school Drama Club, but I didn't get a part in the play  :::((( Oh, well. There's going to be more plays. And what am I sad about? I'm in the ensemble (musical group)? I get to sing 5 songs!   ::nod::
I love Otis!
Pages: [1]   Go Up