Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Homo Light Tan/Mosaic Breeding Pair  (Read 4747 times)

ChinchillAZ

• Will work for chins
  • Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
    • The CHINformation Organization
Homo Light Tan/Mosaic Breeding Pair
« on: November 06, 2007, 01:37:34 PM »

Nougat - Male Homozygous Light Tan
Born: 4 April 2005
Sire: Truffle (Dark Tan)
Dam: Topaz (Heterozygous Beige)
Bred by: Sandra Childress of SLC Ranch

Gwyn - Female Mosaic
Born: 10 August 2005
Sire: Kent (Standard)
Dam: Kalli (Mosaic)
Bred by: ChinchillAZ.org

Nougat is a Second Place Show Winner. Gwyn comes from a high quality pairing with five First Place Show Winners in her pedigree. Nougat and Gwyn have been paired together since July of 2006. Since then, they have produced three litters for a total of three Tan, one Pink White, and one Tan White offspring.  I am asking $300 for the pair.

I will be heading to the Fall Claiming Show in Santa Nella, California, on 16 November 2007. I am able to deliver chinchillas to San Diego, Los Angeles, Bakersfield, Fresno, and Santa Nella at that time. The delivery fee will be greatly reduced since this trip is already planned. All chinchillas not on hold, without sales pending, or that have not been sold by this time will be taken to the show for potential judging and sales.

I will be heading to El Paso, Texas, towards the middle of December. Delivery to Las Cruces, New Mexico, and El Paso will be available for a greatly reduced rate for this trip as well.

Delivery is always available throughout Arizona.  Shipping is now available as well, since the weather is cooling.  Each chinchilla sold comes with a care package that will last for approximately two or more weeks. This package will include pellets, hay, treats, rosehips, and oats. This should allow buyers plenty of time to obtain their own supplies, even if they have to order them online. Additionally, you will be given all pedigree information for the chinchilla. Pictures of the chinchilla may be burned to CD upon request or can be sent via email.  You can see more pictures of each of these chins at http://www.chinchillaz.org.  I am VERY picky in placing breeding pairs and am looking for a buyer who has been breeding chinchillas or who I feel is prepared to start breeding chinchillas.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.  :)

ChinchillAZ

• Will work for chins
  • Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
    • The CHINformation Organization
Re: Homo Light Tan/Mosaic Breeding Pair
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »

This pair is on hold.  Nougat and Gwyn are heading to SoCal at the end of the month.
Pages: [1]   Go Up