News & Updates > News

Adorable Chinchilla pins!!!

(1/4) > >>

Joyce:
 ;) Hi Everyone,

I recently recieved this beautiful set of 5 chinchilla pins as a gift from my friend Lani in California!   ::silly:: I was so excited when she told me she'd be selling them that I had to share the following information and photos with you!  I talked to Lani and got all of the following details.
One pin =      $5   plus $2 s/h
Two pins=     $8   plus $2 s/h
Three pins =  $12 plus $2 s/h
Four pins=     $16 plus $2 s/h
Five pins=     $20 We pay postage
Six pins=       $24 We pay postage

Colors are:  standard gray, golden beige,  violet, black, black velvet and pink white

Lani does not have them for sale on her website, she has asked that you PLEASE E-MAIL HER DIRECTLY at
 calchins@aol.com
For those of you who don't know her she is Lani Ritchey of California Chins and wrote the book
"The Joy of Chinchillas" which is (as a matter of fact) sold on her site  www.cachins.org

::rosesforme:: When ordering pins or books please mention that you heard about them through me ("Joyce")  ::rosesforme::

Joyce:
 :::grins:: Oh I just thought I'd mention for those of you who don't already know..........if you click on the picture above it will enlarge it for a much better view!!!  It took me a good while to figure this trick out myself and I was always with my face up against the screen trying to see these miniature photos people were posting  :-[

Also, in the "pin" picture above......... the center pin is flipped upside down for a view of the back of pin and the pin backing tack thingie!
Only 4 colors are shown in this photo.

Summer:
OMG I will have to get one of each. Thank for tell us. The pins are too cute!

Joyce:
Hi there, you are most welcome! 
 ::kiss99:: I know they are too cute aren't they?  My fav's are the black velvet and the violet, but all are sweet!   ::Lovehearts::
I'm going to order 6 of them, the more you get the better the deal is!  I plan to give them as gifts to a few friends and each of my vets.  They'll love them!!!
I just totally flip over anything chinchilla!  My collection of chin collectibles is growing.........

Debbie.nl.ca:
OMG if they aren't the sweetest.
Thanks I'll have to get a few of them too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version