Chinchillas > South East USA

Looking for chinchilla in Atlanta

(1/1)

GrayRodent:
It looks like I will be able to adopt a chinchilla in mid to late October. Is anyone here a breeder or know of any good breeders in the Atlanta, GA area that are still active?
I'll drive within a 100 mile radius of Austell. I will also consider getting a rescue chinchilla as long as it's initially healthy and doesn't have any serious behavioral issues. I'd prefer to avoid the pet store because you pay the same price as a breeder and they are typically lower quality.

I would prefer to have a male standard gray kit that has a calm disposition but will consider any color, gender, or age. I prefer to have one but I'll settle for two if they are a bonded same-sex pair. They will be well cared for and socialized in their new home.

Thanks.

Snickerdoodlesmom:
I'm sorry, I know this isn't the response you're looking for, but I'd just like to say congratulations! And that any chinny of yours will be a lucky one, since you are clearly highly knowledgeable! Congrats again!

chinclub:
There is a breeder in Evans, Ga. Louise Meadows. She is really sweet and has several breeders that came from me.  I think this is her current email calraechins@yahoo.co­m

GrayRodent:
Thanks Snickerdoodle's mom. I have been looking forward to this for a long time and most of all having a bigger place to stay.

Thanks Jamie for the tip. I like the idea she is breeding chins from your line. It's still a long drive but I think it would be worth it.

GrayRodent:
I heard back from the breeder in Evans. She is still in business and says she has many and that all her customers are happy with their chinchillas. I will contact her again closer to time if I can't find anyone who lives closer who also has high quality chins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version