Chinchillas > Cages

Looking for a good cage

(1/2) > >>

chinchillaboy4:
Ive been trying for the longest time to find a new cage. I want it to be big because the one hes in now is huge and i dont want to move him to a smaller cage. What i really want is a cage with a high bottom because he tosses everything out of the cage and sprays the wall and carpet with pee. I was going to find him a cage mate and partner but ive decided against that now and am just looking for another chinchilla. Female and they will have seperate cages, but still be next to eachother. I did find this one really great cage but it was expensive and i dont think i could find a place for two of them. There were some other concerns i had with it too. Any suggestions would be great or a place to find a good cage.

Chins To Love:
Have you thought about building one. Ive never done it, but chinpo is building one and if you check out her post about it you can see some pics and ideas about building huge ones.  ::nod:: I would love to do one some day, they are beautiful! :blush2:

chinchillaboy4:
Thanks, but i did find one last night from www.cageworks.com. I hope i didnt waste this thread its only 3 posts long

Joyce:
 ;) Not to worry, there is no such thing as wasting a thread!      ::silly:: They are all good.  ::silly::

chinclub:
My favorite chinchilla cages are at: http://www.qualitycage.com/chinchilla.html They will add splash guards around the bottom if you ask them to which helps keep in shavigs and things.  I have the Chinchilla Townhome and it is plenty big!! Their next biggest cage should be more than enough for anyone and at about $150 its very reasonable!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version