News & Updates > Guestbook

Hello!

(1/3) > >>

CarriesChinchillas:
Hi! My name is Carrie and I'm from SC. I'm currently a sophomore at the College of Charleston, and I have recently bought two chins from Jamie.  ::silly:: I've only had them for two days and I already love them soooo much! :chin: Larry is my standard and Oscar is a hetero beige.  I also have a cat named Coco. She'll be staying here with my mom, and the chins will come with me when I move back to college in the fall. I would love to breed someday, but it'll have to wait till I graduate. There's already so much to keep me busy with just the two so far. I'm still working out the kinks with their home. So far I've gotten them some toys, a little house, and three cut pieces of marble (far cheaper than the chinchillas, but the same effect). They seem to be warming up to me. Oscar will already come out onto my hands whenever I open the cage. Larry however still seems a little down, so they're still adjusting. Well, that's pretty much it. I'll probably be using this site a lot. It comes in handy to have other people's advice when you don't know what to do, and when you're just starting out the advise is really appreciated. ~Carrie

chinchillagrl06:
Welcome! They are adorable!  :::grins::

Sweetnessheart:
Hi Carrie...
I got my first two chinchillas from Jamie also.  Now I have a total of 9......they are addictive!

Welcome to the site!!

Misskitz:
Howdy, your chinnies are soooo cute  ::nod::. What part of SC are you in my friend lives there. ::)

*Karen*:
Welcome on board Carrie  ::wave::

Your chins are so adorable and yes! they ARE addictive!  :doh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version